By using this website, you can choose to accept our cookie and personal information policy.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary to ensure the delivery of the service you have expressly requested to use. For all other types of cookies, we must obtain your consent.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are set by third party services displayed on our pages.
When you visit the website, you are completely anonymous!
This means that we cannot or will not collect or register information about you automatically, which can subsequently be used to identify you.
If you have filled out a form or signed up for our newsletter, we will reward you with a personalized user experience on the website and in our newsletters. When you use the website, we get to know you, so we can highlight what you are interested in and only send you relevant newsletters.
We share collected data with the following third parties:
- Hello Sign
About personal information
We never collect personal information without you giving us this information yourself. The information collected is not sold or passed on to third parties. In various ways, we collect digital information about your visit to our website. None of this information makes it possible to track you as an individual, but only the computer from which you gained access.
You can choose to send your personal information to us online in various ways. Either by filling out a registration form online, by entering a contest, registering a purchase or subscribing to a newsletter.
You can also share your personal information with us by being in contact with one of our employees by e-mail, telephone or by mail.
When you submit your personal information, you give us the opportunity to contact you with a direct answer to your inquiry or send you relevant information about us and our products.
Personal information is required to complete the purchase or service for which the information was collected.
According to the Personal Data Regulation, your personal information must be stored securely and confidentially. We store your personal information on computers with limited access, which are in controlled facilities. In addition, our security measures are constantly monitored to determine whether our user information is handled properly and while still respecting your rights as a user.
However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security for data transfers via the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that others will unjustifiably force access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. You thus provide your personal information at your own risk.
To the extent that personal data about you is processed, you have the right under the Personal Data Ordinance to be informed which personal data can be attributed to you. If it turns out that the information or data processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to demand that it be corrected, deleted or blocked.
Upon request, we will always provide a complete printout of the data we store about you.
You can at any time object to information about you being processed. You can also revoke your consent at any time. You have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. Complaints are submitted to the Danish Data Protection Agency, cf. section 58 (1) of the Personal Data Act. 1.
Sharing of personal information
We may also receive your personal data from parties. It can e.g. happen in connection with the acquisition of a company where you are already a customer, or if one of our partner companies discloses your personal data. If you do not want us to use your personal information that you have not sent to us, you can inform us. We only share your data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- If we have sold you a product or offer you a service in a joint marketing promotion with other companies. In these cases, your personal data is shared with the companies in question. We will always inform you that such a relationship exists and who these companies are before you register. Please note that these companies often have their own privacy policies that apply to the way they use your personal data. These companies’ privacy policies may differ from our privacy policies.
- We are selling our business to another company. Such a change of ownership may include a transfer to the purchaser of your personal data if they are directly related to that business. We do not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties so that your personal data can be used for their purposes.
- If necessary to give you the best experience of our website.
- If you have requested this – either directly or by entering into a contract with us – where it is a prerequisite for the fulfillment of the contract.
- That we have legal authority for this
- That you have given express consent to this.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. You should carefully read the privacy policies of those websites, as they may differ from our privacy policies.
Questions and complaint guide
If you have comments or questions in connection with our information and / or processing of personal information, you are welcome to contact us.